CLAPA is a small charity and we rely on generous donations from members of the public to continue our work.
By making any donation, big or small, you are helping us to deliver our invaluable services all across the UK. These services include:
- Providing bottles and teats that have been specially designed for babies with a cleft
- Information and literature (including the CLAPA website)
- Publicity and awareness-raising to increase the public’s exposure to cleft
- Representation of people affected by cleft in research, the NHS, the media, government, etc.
- Recruitment and training of volunteers and Parent Contacts who provide one-to-one emotional support.
- Staff support of Branches, Happy Faces Groups, individual volunteers, and bodies such as Adult Voices and the Children and Young People’s Council.